nuffnang

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Haloween

Halloween  (Halowe'en) also known as All hallows' eve is yearly celebration . Haloween means Hallowed evening or holy evening. Today we have Halloween party in the office  all the teacher are wearing black as their costume and different scared paint on their face .There are some teacher looks really scared their  character was very unique .The funny thing about this was all the student are scared and surprised about our looks.Before we open our camera we ask first the student if they really want to see our face and they have a different reaction, like one of my student I asked him do I look like scary ?  He said no ! you look  funny teacher .I'm very ashamed that time because my work didn't work hahaha I think need to put some paint and makeup and exert more effort to look more scary . But I enjoy this party !even though  it only  takes one hour good enough to enjoy my Halloween party with the other teacher .

No comments:

Post a Comment