nuffnang

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Addiction! Addicted!

              Every day I go to my work - online teaching where I always see my different student face to face through the use of camera let say technology for short. In that case you must be presentable for them so aside from powder I also apply lipstick or should I say different color of lipstick, but  its' depend on my mood or it's depend on what color do I want to apply.Lipstick help me to conceal the color pale of my lips
and it also gave me a confidence.
            One day I went to a cosmetic drugstore and I asked one of their expert makeup (artist) of what color of lipstick fits for me ? she said , pink color its appropriate to your age and you look  more young. Then I follow her advise I bought pink color of lipstick until I want to buy more and more and more.Suddenly I realized that I'm a lipstick addict  I wear lipstick all the time except when I'm sleeping and if I don't have hangout .
             My addiction begin when I start to buy lipstick from my friend during my university days that time I don't like lipstick actually, because I can taste it especially when I'm eating food, I just want to try it because all my friends also wearing lipstick most of them wearing a red one which is very popular that time .
            I'm wondering why they are wearing that color of  lipstick which isn't really fit to their face and not suitable for the event  , maybe color red is very attractive yes we can say that! But it doesn't mean you'll also wear that color, try to find another one which really good for your face and to your complexion.
Now I have different colors of lipstick and I'm trying to collect them :) so addicted !

No comments:

Post a Comment